Did you know our metal monograms can be spray painted any color to match your decor? Or that they can be wired into holiday (or any other seasonal wreaths) for a personalized look? This one was just attached to a pre-made evergreen wreath with florist wire. Easy and adorable!
One of our favorite “cheater” moves for dressing up a holiday package is to add custom ribbon to it.
a) It gives the impression that you planned ahead, because you had to order the ribbon (clearly) – even if the gift you’re using to wrap it with was just purchased.
b) It screams that you’re an “attention to detail” kind of person (which only creates excitement about the gift it adorns)
c) It dresses up anything you need to give- from a simple bottle of wine to a wrapped package or gift bag with tissue.
Basically, custom ribbon is a handy trick all year ’round (think Wedding and Birthday gifts too!), but it’s a great way to enhance your holiday gifts this season. The ribbon is available in a variety of sizes (3/8″, 5/8″, 7/8″ or 1.5″ wide, $70 – $101), colors and ink colors. Turnaround time is less than two weeks, so you still have plenty of time to get yourself a few rolls before the holiday season is in full swing!
Come by the store or call us for more information about custom ribbon: 806-785-1195
Do you have an avid baker or cook on your holiday shopping list? Custom recipe cards make a great gift for foodies! We have several options that you can personalize with their favorite color or style to match their kitchen decor… and anyone who likes to”slave away in the kitchen” can appreciate having recipe cards to record their experimental victories (and twists on traditional family favorites).
Custom Recipe Cards are reasonably priced – $15 for 25, $25 for 50, $40 for 100 and $52.50 for 150 qty. – so they make a great stocking stuffer too.
Are you or your family famous for passing out treats during the holiday season? Personalized recipe cards with your family’s name and your handwritten recipe make an extra special touch to your plate of cookies or fudge. It’s fun for the recipient to eat, but it’s even more fun for them to have the recipe too!
Come by the store or call us for more information on ordering custom recipe cards for yourself or a friend: 806-785-1195
One of our favorite gift ideas this holiday season involves our favorite candle paired with an unexpected surprise – custom matches!
This ideas is so simple (and genius), we can’t believe we’ve never done it before! It requires 3 easy steps, which we can help you with.
Clever Candle Gift in 3 Easy Steps
- Stock up on your favorite candles to give as holiday gifts (don’t forget to grab a few extra for “backup”).
- Order custom match boxes or match books from us at Barque (prices range from $37 – $44 for 50 quantity or $48 – $62 for 100 quantity). Try to come up with a clever phrase you can use that includes candle-like qualities – “warm”, “glow/glowing”, “sparkly”, etc. We can help you come up with the right message, but if it comes from you, it will be that much more personal and delightful for your recipient.
- Use twine or ribbon to tie your custom matches onto the candle (or even the outside of the wrapped package).
It’s a fun add-on to your gift, it’s useful, and it doubles as a gift tag too. This idea is definitely one we’ll be using this season!
BARQUE BONUS IDEA: Wouldn’t this concept be cute for birthday gifts too? Your message could read: “Happy Birthday! Hope your year ahead sparkles as much as you do. Love, Tina & John”
When it comes to holidays, we think the more personal you can make it, the better!
Whether you need a gift for that someone (or family) that has everything, or you want to host a holiday party with extra attention paid to details – these 4 ideas will do the trick.
- Custom Cups – From shatterproof (shown here) to foam to double-insulated paper cups – custom cups make a great gift AND special touch to any soiree. The shatterproof are a popular choice because they’re sturdy enough for wine or mixed cocktails (and they’re dishwasher safe). They’re also a little more elegant, and with your monogram, name or initials printed, your holiday guests will be impressed by your hosting game. For outdoor gatherings, foam and paper cups are our favorite way to keep hot cocoa or cider warm (and lids are available too). Pricing varies based on the cup size and type, call us for more details.
- Personalized Stir Sticks – Available in an assortment of colors and shapes, drink stirrers are a fun accessory for entertaining. They make a wonderful accompaniment to the gift of custom cups, or paired with a nice bottle of liquor for your boss who loves his bourbon. (Prices range by size, $48 – $60 for 50 quantity or $63 – $87 for 100)
- Custom Napkins – Beverage napkins make a great gift year-round, but they’re especially wonderful for those that love to entertain during the holiday season – they’re sure to be used from Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve at planned or impromptu cocktail parties. Since they’re disposable, you can also get a little more fun with the printed sentiment – of course a traditional monogram is nice, but a funny #insidejokehashtag, movie quote, nickname or phrase make for great ideas too. (Custom napkins are a thoughtful gift that also won’t break the bank – it’s just $31 for a bundle of 100 napkins.)
- Monogrammed Coasters – Custom coasters come in two shapes – 4″ square and round – and they make a lovely gift for any family, especially one that has a passion for welcoming others into their home. (Coasters are $74 for 50 and $90 for 100)
Any one of these ideas make a great gift on their own, but you can also mix and match custom cups + napkins, or napkins + stir sticks, or heck – someone on your shopping list might need the complete personalized set!
Need to gift these to yourself? Any of these pieces will make for great entertaining this season!
Just call us for more information and turnaround time on each item: 806-785-1195